LENGUAGE: ENGLISH (WITH VOICE)
REQUIREMENTS: Basic knowledge of the interface
THIS IS NOT A STEP BY STEP COURSE
IT'S NOT FOR BEGINNERS
In this tutorial I show you all my process to create this character, from sculpting to rendering. You can also see all the plugins that I use in this project.
This course is more like a general understanding of the creation process of a character, so you need to know the basics tools of blender and sculpt mode in order to follow the tutorial. This course is not a step by step, but I show all the process, with realtime videos and timelapses.
- Clothes creation using the base sculpt
- Accesories modeling
- Adaptation of a clean base mesh topology to our sculpture
- Vertex Paint of the face and body
- Pose using the pose brush from the sculpt mode
- Explanation of the hair particle system that I created
- Explanation of the render with the scene: lights, hdri, materials, nodes, camera, etc
I'm not speak fluid english but you will understand all the process
*refunds are not accepted
principal addons: quadremesher